Tuesday, January 16, 2007

IM at CCPL

I know that I sent out an email earlier, but take a look at our web page and you'll see that our new IM Reference service is there. Pretty cool, huh?
I hadn't ever used IM until I sent questions during our test period before the service went live. It's easy to do and if I can figure it out, I'm sure you can too. So if you haven't tried to IM anyone, jump in. You, as a staff member, and you, as a department or branch, are free to use this service too. Want to send a patron to Main, but need to see if we have the item or the info before you do? IM us. It's easy. You don't even have to load the software, if you set up an account with something like Meebo.com. The Reference staff really want to use their training, so please let them hear form you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home