Thursday, January 11, 2007

Book Videos?

It's a different world out there and I see more evidence of it all of the time. I think one of the most exciting things is the creativity displayed with these new technologies. I just looked at a site that I was alerted to by the RAYA folks (thanks Summer and Cary). It's a site that combines a blogs with video clips about books. As Summer described it, it's trailers for books. It has an RSS feed, so for those of you who are already using an aggregator, such as Bloglines, you can add it to your feeds. Don't want to go that far or don't know what in the world I'm talking about? Search for Book Trailerpark in Google, Yahoo, or whatever search engine you use. I think you'll find it a whole new concept.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greetings.
This is a little off topic, but covers full length movies on the web. Lifehacker the other day was running an article on spliced youtube videos making up whole movies (Borat, Babel, Transporter etc). It is highly unethical, if not illegal in theory or spirit of the law, and wonder if it is even worth mentioning; However, I do throw it out at a site called simpliticsmovielinks.blogspot.com.

Steven S.

3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home